29905560

I have just been told that my contract has been terminated

I have just been told that my contract has been terminated at the end of my 6 month probationary period.
They have given three reasons as to why this is but I can disprove each of them.
Is it legal for them to do this and or is there anything I can do?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Were yu issued with the notice you were due under contract?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I was given my three months notice

If you have been continuously employed at your place of work for less than 2 years then your employment rights will unfortunately be somewhat limited. Most importantly, you will not be protected against unfair dismissal. This means that your employer can dismiss you for more or less any reason, and without following a fair procedure, as long as their decision is not based on discriminatory grounds (i.e. because of gender, race, religion, age, a disability, sexual orientation, etc.) or because you were trying to assert any of your statutory rights (e.g. requesting maternity/paternity leave, etc.).
If the dismissal had nothing to do with any of the above exceptions then you would not be able to challenge it and your only protection would be if you were not paid your contractual notice period, because unless you were dismissed for gross misconduct, you would be entitled to receive your contractual notice period. As you were paid the notice period you were due and there appear to be no unlawful grounds for dismissal, I am afraid you cannot legally challenge their decision, apart from an internal appeal, which they can also refuse to hold if they want to.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you