29905560

I am employed as a office cleaner contract cleaning company.2yea

Customer Question

I am employed as a office cleaner for a contract cleaning company.2years ago the cleaning company I was employed by for 9 years lost the contract to my present employer and I was tupe without any break in service. in Sept the office where I am employed at will be closing,so I will be made redundant. So will I be paid for 11 years service or only the 2 years .(redundancy pay)
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. You will get redundancy for the full 11 years as TUPE protects your continuity of service.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/employment-law/92ivq-employed-office-cleaner-contract-cleaning-company-2years.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.