I had a letter telling me I was at risk of redundancy and a letter (which I have just noticed isn't dated) regarding the retention payment.
The relevant wording is....
"During our conversation, I made a proposal to extend your leave date by three months to the end of July 2015, and for your notice period payment to be doubled from two to four months. This is on the basis that you can support us through the transition period. If we manage to recruit successfully earlier, we would give you at least one month's notice and still pay the additional notice"
Basically the role I have been doing for the last 12 months still exists but they have decided that I am not suitable to do the role as they have specified the incumbent needs to be a quantity surveyor which I am not
Thank you. Do you have an idea of a response time - I go on holiday on Monday and am out of the country for 2 weeks