29905560

I have worked...

Customer Question

I have worked for 17 years and now I have been told that my job has been transferred to another city which will take me to commute 2.5 hours. I work part time 24 hours a week. I have been given 3 job offers if I don't accept none of them I will be given the sack. My question is can the employer have the power to do this
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me does you contract give a specific place of work or are you required to work from any location please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The company I work for needs to sell building and reduce staff its a public sector to save money
ok so has this been your workplace for the time you have worked for the company and has a redundancy package been surgested.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ben,
so far we have been offered no redundancy package yet but we have been given the choice to accept these jobs which are too far to travel or get the sack, the campany has given us employee until next summer 2016.
Thank you for your response, which I will now review. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I don't need any further answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I don't need any further answer