29905560

I have been employed by my current employer and a half

I have been employed by my current employer for 5 and a half years. I have no written contract and I've never received a verbal contract either. I have felt recently that I would like to hand in my notice but I am unsure how much notice I should give.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. In the absence of a written contract of employment and no other agreement as to notice periods, you are only required to give the employer the minimum statutory notice period of 1 week. You could of course agree on a longer period of you want to but it can only happen with the employer's agreement. In the absence of such, a week is all that is required.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me if you are paid each month or weekly please.