Experience:  30 years experience as a solicitor.
31090051

Drawings in a partnership. I am a 1/6th partner. I had a

drawings in a partnership. I am a 1/6th partner. I had a period of sickness due to post traumatic stress. I was informed by practice manager that the drawings will stop after 3 months, I had to return to work 50%/1/2 time. 1st months drawings were delayed by a couple of days, I had to ask for them. I note that 2nd months drawings have not been paid again. I have a mortgage and children's school fees to pay. I am not very pleased that I have to beg for my money from an employee(manager) being a partner. He is presumably either working on instruction of other partners without my knowledge rather than of his own accord .What are my options.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You are not answerable to this person and you can raise a disciplinary issue if he has disregarded an order from you to ensure that your drawings are paid on time. If you think that there is a problem emanating from the partnership or one or more of your partners you call a partners' meeting to deal with the issue.
I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you yes it does help. excellent

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. Don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.