29905560

I have a question about my potential employee statu

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question about my potential employee status?

I have opened a Cleaning agency (company).

We search, interview, reference and select cleaners according to clients needs for their regular house cleaning, on clients behalf.

We are planning to hire self employed cleaners who will declare and pay their own taxes.They will come on agreed day and time at clients house and carry out all tasks, previously agreed with our clients.

Client will pay money to us - a fee for our services and our insurance we provide.

In between all this I am pretty puzzled in what contracts to draw and what insurance to get and who to include-my company?clients valuables in case cleaner breaks something,cleaners injury?

What contracts do I need to draw for my client? will our client be cleaners 'employer' and will he need to pay any taxes?

We will not provide any cleaning products to cleaner (only to a client if he wishes to purchase them via our online store)

client will provide all mops, hoovers etc.

About payment- I guess that will determine cleaners employment status - What are our options on receiving payments from client to avoid being employers of a cleaner?

1. Should we ask client to pay directly to a cleaner lets say £9.00 per hour each day she cleans or as they agree, and to company transfer £3.50 hourly charge based on hours the cleaner agrees with clients. (FOR EXAMPLE - 3 hours a week clean - 3x£3.50x52weeks/12-our monthly fee to client?

2.Do we ask client to pay all £12.50 to us and than we will pay th cleaner?-would that make us employers of cleaner and would have to draw employment contract with her?

I hope all this make sense to you and you have dealt with this setup previously. I am looking forward hearing from you soon.

Bekim

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,