29905560

Is voluntary Severence the Person and not the Post? Is there

Is voluntary Severence the Person and not the Post?
Is there a difference between vs and vr?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. In a redundancy situation the employer must show that a redundancy situation actually applies. The definition of this can be found in The Employment Rights Act 1996:
1. Business closure – where the whole of the employer’s business is closed
2. Workplace closure – closure or relocation of one or more sites
3. Reduced requirement for employees to carry out work of a particular kind (this is where many employees get confused as they believe a job has to actually disappear for them to be made redundant).
Severance can happen at any time, regardless of whether the above definition is met. In effect it is an agreement between the employee and employer to part ways for whatever reason and not necessarily a redundancy situation.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you,is there any age limit?
no there is no age limit