29905560

Another employee has made a complaint against me at work.

Customer Question

Hi another employee has made a complaint against me at work. But our operations manager won't tell me what the complaint contains. It was after a former work colleague had sent her a text saying I had said something about her. He had questioned me on how things were last Wednesday and sent her a text alleging I had said something that I don't know what and then she complained about me to our manager. I have faced continual unfair accusations and think I'm being bullied. I worked the first part of Friday with no knowledge of this and then was informed as she was leaving. It resulted in an argument between myself and our manager as I think I'm being set up.
It's caused stress this weekend and I haven't been able to sleep, I'm extremely anxious about going into work tomorrow
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is the employer taking any formal action against you because of the complaint?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I won't know until tomorrow. I think an attempt to get me fired is taking place
How long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I started in Sales in 2010 and left two years later. In my current position as marketing manager I started at the end of November 2013
When you say you left do you mean that you left the company and then returned to work for them at a later date?