29905560

I am employed and have been summoned to a disciplinary hearing

i am employed and have been summoned to a disciplinary hearing tomorrow for possible gross misconduct, and have only been notified today.
I am working my notice and my termination date is the 20.06.15, my question can I terminate my employment with immediate effect as I do not want to attend this hearing?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.Firstly can you tell me how long you have been employed there please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi My name is***** have been employed there for 3years and 6months

Thank you for that information please leave this with me and I will get my advice ready for you on how to proceed with this. I will get back to you ASAP There is no need to wait on here I will email you when ready regards Ben.
If you were to leave immediately without serving your notice period then you would technically be in breach of contract. Saying that it is very rare for employers to take any further action and pursue toy for any losses. The may say in a reference that you had left in breach of contract and pending disciplinary action but to be sis is unlikely. You may propose to them that they let you go and drop the charges but cannot force them to bsonif you were to lave without their approval and without serving notice you would be in breach of contract although unlikely to have legal action taken against you.