29905560

I raised a number of concerns about my line manager to

HI
I raised a number of concerns about my line manager to our board of trustees 9 weeks ago They Did ask me if i was making a formal complaint and i said no at this stage but i wanted to raise the concerns and bring them to their attention.My question is i havent had any feedback at all is ok as its very clear that my line manager has been spoken to and this is due to there behaviour. I just feel that some kind of feedback would have been appriopiate?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is there a formal complaints system in place?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes we have a grievance policy thats part of my employment terms and conditions

Hello, sorry I was offline when you replied. There is no legal obligation on the employer to provide you with any feedback on what had happened when they discussed the matters with the manager. You did not raise a formal complaint and as such no formal process would have been followed therefore what they did in relation to this would have been between them and the manager. You may know that they have spoken to him but the details of that conversation can be kept private. What you are expecting from them now is more of a moral obligation rather than a legal one, which means it is entirely up to the employer to decide on whether they want to offer you any feedback on this.
Had you raised a formal complaint and asked for it to be dealt with officially, then the employer would have had to hold a grievance hearing with you to discuss the issues. They would have then gone and tried to resolve the issues in whatever way they believe was appropriate. They would have then issued you with a more formal outcome which could have contained further details of the resolution they have reached and what was done about it. However, your decision to pursue this informally means that no formal feedback is required by the employer and if they wanted to supply any it would be at their discretion.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you