29905560

I was poorly represented by my Union and their solicitors

Customer Question

Hi, I was poorly represented by my Union and their solicitors for an automatic unfair dismissal case against my employer for conducting my trade union activities. They did not argue the trade union legislation and in addition to this I had already reported victimisation to the union 18 months prior to my dismissal. They refused to act and as a result I lost my job. I have evidence to support my claims and their negligence which has now impacted my career. To date I have been abandoned by my union and I have failed to secure a job due to the dismissal. I would like legal advice on this matter. Thanks Sofia
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When did this happen, when was the alleged negligent advice received?