29905560

We have a part time worker due to go on Maternity Leave in

We have a part time worker due to go on Maternity Leave in early August. She also has a part time job elsewhere. She qualifies for Maternity pay in both instances. After the first six weeks of 90% pay, the following 33 weeks would be at £139.58 per week. Is she entitled to claim the £139.58 from both employees, or just one (or shared?!).
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I presume the employers are unrelated?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, entirely separate organisations.

Hi the employee will be entitled to maternity pay from each of her employers. So if she has twqo jobs then she can receive maternity pay from each of them - maternity pay is not shared between employers. As long as she meets the qualifying criteria to be entitled to SMP for each job then she can get the full amount from each one. You can check the eligibility criteria here:
https://www.gov.uk/employers-maternity-pay-leave/eligibility-and-proof-of-pregnancy
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you