29905560

Im writing in the name of my friend. She was working

Customer Question

Im writing in the name of my friend. She was working for company - food production area. She have had a 6 months contract from November and at the time she did get the contract she was few weeks pregnant. Yesterday (19 June) she have received a letter that she will no longer be working for the company immidetley, and after 3 hours of work she had to go home. Her 6 months contract have finished in early May, and from that date she never received any letter stating if she have become a permanent staff , she only received an annexe to contract that Until 'other recruting' processes are finished she will get a reply if she will be staying in the company or not. She only had a week to be working and from 27 June she was about to go on the maternity leave. Yesterday she also have been told that the company will not pay ANY money for the maternity. Can I get some advice on this please?
Natasha
Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
What happened when the contract ended? Did she continue working beyond the end date?