29905560

If you claim breach of contract to Small County Court can you

If you claim breach of contract to Small County Court can you claim Constructive Dismissal and discrimination to Employment Tribunal in the same time?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Yes it is certainly possible to make all these claims at the same time and in different venues
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.