29905560

The premisies that I worked in got sold and I transferred under

Customer Question

The premisies that I worked in got sold and I transferred under the Tupe act but then they leased it out who is my employer
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What did you go to court for? Also what happened when the premises were leased out, did the incoming landlord taken over the business that was carried on at the premises too?
Hell, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What did you go to court for? Also what happened when the premises were leased out, did the incoming landlord taken over the business that was carried on at the premises too?