29905560

I was told by my line manager on Friday that my behaviour the

Customer Question

I was told by my line manager on Friday that my behaviour the previous day was unacceptable and unless I handed my notice in that day I would be put under investigation.
This came as a total shock to me and so I asked for the weekend to think about it.
I checked my contract which states 4 weeks notice is required but my employer has said that due to an investigation starting tomorrow if i dont hand my notice in, then they are only obliged to pay me for 2 weeks not 4.
Can this possibly be right?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?