29905560

The company I worked the franchise taken off them,

Customer Question

The company I worked for had the franchise taken off them, the main company who runs the franchises took over. I had to approach them for a job as they could not come to me.
The old company say that they had to take me on as they took over. As I said I had to approach them for a new job, had an interview and offered a new contract. Nothing has been continued from my old job.
My old company are refusing to give to give me a letter of termination of employment, I don't really want to resign as it says on my contract that upon termination they would pay a months wage. Also there should redundancy.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have worked there for 3.5 years.