29905560

There, I've been at my work months. I handed in

Customer Question

Hi there,
I've been at my work for 11 months. I handed in my resignation on 31 July.
I was provided with a summary of terms and conditions that I signed before I accepted my current position - there was no mention of the notice period.
On my 1st day I had to sign the full t&cs, and in there the notice period is 3 months if I wish to resign at any time after the initial trial period of 6 months.
My copy of t&sc is not signed by the employer.
I really want to leave my job, as I cannot coop with the workload and the pressure I'm under. Do I have the right to argue the 3 month notice period?
Kind Regards,
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you raised this with the employer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I have. I was told I have contractual obligation to a 3 months notice period by my boss. However, the 2nd copy of full t&cs - my copy- is not signed by either me or my employer.

If they showed me the full T&Cs when they offered me the role, I would have never signed them. What can I do?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there, did you receive my reply?