taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

We work large bus company and 30 of us want to play in

we work for a large bus company and 30 of us want to play in a golf day in 3 months time we all have lieu days in hand we want to no if we are allowed to have this day off we no we have to pay for this advice so if the answer is yes we need to be able to down load and print off the information to show to mangerment thanks for any help
Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Will your employer be able to run the service on that day if you do this, without the need to draft in additional staff?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They would have to draft in additional staff

Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
ok sadly the news is not in your favour. There is no obligation on an employer to grant leave to employees when it would have a detrimental impact on the business I'm afraid.
I am sorry it was not the answer you were hoping for but it would be wrong for me to give you false information.
Please do remember to take the time to rate my answer as I am not otherwise credited for my time.