29905560

I sustained a serious injury whilst a assisting a client as

Customer Question

I sustained a serious injury whilst a assisting a client as a result my GP have 6 weeks sick leave but my employer paid me 391.72 sick leave. Also the shift time I requested to enable me take my daughter to school was taken away from me and was given to another mother whose children hasn't started school. This means I have to finish my shift and relieve another other to attend to her
Children whilst I cannot take my daughter to school. I also means I have to carry out some of the duties of the morning staff by given a client a personal care before the morning staff resume work because the female staff who relieve from duty is pregnant and my deputy has assessed her that she should not give personal care to client. All female night staff finish at 7am but I was forced to finish at 8. I applied for flexible hour to enable me take my daughter to school but my deputy told me point blank that she will not honour my request. Also she told me that the arrangement she has with those staff is none of my business. Today after given the client her personal care her flat was extremely hot so I opened her door for fresh air and blocked with
A chair and say next to the door whilst I was writing the hand over report as it was approaching my to finish work. At a split second the client disappeared. My first reaction was to search throughout the neighbourhood for with another client. The police was
Also called and she was
Found by the I was
Suspended what is my option?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?