29905560

Our council is implementing service cuts throughout, however

Customer Question

Our council is implementing service cuts throughout, however our CEO has instructed that no information be dissipated below 3rd tier level. Is this legal? bearing in mind that the savings will be at service delivery level.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I presume this will result in redundancies?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry I didn't realise that I woukd be charged each time I contacted you , with ths in mind I have no further requirement of your services thank you

You are certainly not charged each time you contact us, you submit your query and you will be charged for that, it may take a few preliminary questions for me to get the information I need before I can answer you but you are not charged extra for that exchange - it is just the one fee for the whole query. Does that clarify things for you and do you wish to proceed still?