29905560

As a respondent to a bullying and harassment complaint in 2010,

As a respondent to a bullying and harassment complaint in 2010, to which I was found to be not at fault. Can the complainant bring the same complaint five year's later?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Who is the complaint being made to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am in the Military and the complaint has bee made to my superiors.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Whilst there is nothing stopping the person making the complaint again, unless there are new facts or evidence to make it a different complaint to the original one, they should not be allowed to proceed. So if the complaint is based on the exact same facts as the first time, it is not a new complaint and the fact that you were found innocent after a formal investigation should stand and result in this complaint being thrown out. However, if new facts or evidence have emerged since and they wish to bring these up to pursue a new complaint then that could be allowed. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you