29905560

I have been suspended pending an investigation into a bullying

I have been suspended pending an investigation into a bullying and harrasment charge has been made by one female collegues. However when I showed the phone number so denined it even being the female collegues. I would like to bring this up in forthcoming investgation because I was belived I was mislead
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For 5/6 Years
I don't quite understand how we were misled can you please clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I showed the phone number to Paula she claimed it was not the female collegue with a statement "that a lot of people live in the village of Ruabon" I did trust her on that occasion wrongly
Okay so what is the relevance of the phone number is ***** the number of the person you are alleged to have bullied
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It has been recenctley confimred to be her landline number
You are entirely free to raise any issues at the investigatory meeting or the subsequent disciplinary if it gets that far. These meetings are there not just for the employer to find out more details about the allegations but also for you to raise any relevant issues that relate to the matter that is investigated. So if you believe that the employer has done something wrong in relation to this or there are things that could mitigate your alleged guilt then by all means raise them - you have the right to a voice at these hearings too so use it.
I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you