29905560

I have also had a txt msg from hmcts which states to pay

hi i have also had a txt msg from hmcts which states to pay a fine or it will be deduced from my employer straight out my wages. they have the name of my employer and my mobile number. what is going on?????it seems to me the new world order is here......
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How are they asking you to pay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it says contact them within 24 hrs to make payment on 01639 605649 quoting acc number sw 15025177d div 036 or an attachment of earnings order will be issued.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Is the number from which the texts are sent visible?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No just Web SMS

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Have you actually had a court fine issued against your name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No nothing of the sort

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
The number you have been given to call is for the Wales Enforcement Office. They are the official enforcement office for court orders, fines, etc and will pursue the respondents in a case where they have been asked to pay a fine. It is an official court office so would not be a scam but it could also be a case of mistaken identity, especially if you have not been involved with the courts recently, or at all. They have quoted you a case number ***** is issued when a court case is brought in so there must have been some court case open at some point to trigger this. I suggest you contact the number and quote the case reference to see exactly what this is about and why they think you owe them any money. If needed they could make an attachment of earnings order without your consent but obviously you would want to try and resolve this first, and see if you are really the debtor in this case or if this is an error on their part. So you need to call them, ask for details of the fine you are supposed to be paying and see if it does relate to you and dispute it if needed. For example it could be a motoring offence which you were unaware of but only you can find out the details as they will only release these to you over the phone. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.