29905560

I've decided to resign after 5 months of full time, zero

I've decided to resign after 5 months of full time, zero hour employment. No terms of employment have been written down. How many days of holiday am I entitled to if I haven't claimed any for the entire duration of employment? I work as Domestic staff.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Your holiday entitlement would depend on the number of hours you have worked from the beginning of your employment. You can use this calculator to determine your allowance:
https://www.gov.uk/calculate-your-holiday-entitlement
I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't quiet understand the calculator. I worked at least 45 hours a week and started in april.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok I will try to do it for you, what date did you start exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
14/04/2015
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok working on the assumption you started n 14 April and left today, having worked at least 45 hours a week, you would be entitled to 100 hours and 48 minutes worth of holidays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am also giving a 4 week notice so the last day will be the 2 October
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So what would that be in days? Do I just divide it by 24?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
in that case it is 118h 45min but you need to divide it into the number of hours you work per day to find how many days it is
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right, thanks for your help Ben.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
you are welcome. If your original question has been answered I would be grateful if you could please quickly rate my answer by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page - it only takes a second to do and is an important part of our process. I can still answer follow up questions afterwards if needed. Thank you