29905560

I had a accident at work today on a private road. i turned

Customer Question

i had a accident at work today on a private road. i turned right out a gate into a priveate road. there is a blind spot there i was driving a tractor with a digger bucket on it, which requires u to inch out into the road to see if theres cars. the person
i hit was speeding in 20 zone but i cant prove it. i turned into the road the person i hit was driving fast towards me i swerved to avoid an accident but the corner of the bucket hit him damaging his car cosiderably. my employer has informed me i have a diciplinary
hearing comming up
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
why?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the trainer claims i drove out in front od him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
which is impossible to do also my accident record is not so good but i have had no written warnings
I am not sure why this is a matter for a disciplinary hearing unless you were driving recklessly or outside the scope of your employment. From what you have written you were not and as such it is something which should go through the insurance in the normal way. Happy to discuss. Please remember to rate positively - thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, can you please let me know if you were driving as part of your employment when this happened and also how long you have worked there for?