29905560

I'm currently employed and having an interview with another

Customer Question

i'm currently employed and having an interview with another company. they've asked me to sign an NDA. Is this ok to sign?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does this give you any specific concern?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ben,

I am also interviewing with another company that works in a similar space. If they reveal something to me in the interview will it hold me back? e.g if they reveal to me something unique that I might use in the future.

Also, if I sign an NDA who is it with, me or my current company?

Hi sorry my connection dropped earlier. What does the NDA specifically prohibit you from doing and do you think that you may be at risk of breaching its terms?