29905560

I have been employed years and have been told that I

Customer Question

I have been employed for 8 years and have been told that I will have to reapply for my job due to restructurig.However,the new role is completely different. I have also been offered redundancy I am not sure what I should do
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you happy to work in the new role if you had to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't think so.I haven't been happy for a while. I'm worried about taking redundancy due to my age.I am 63 and think that this may be a barrier.

What do you mean, in terms of going to work elsewhere after that?
Hi I have not heard back from you following my last query above - I am just trying to understand what you see redundancy being a barrier to?