29905560

Would imposition of a quarterly formal work performance appraisal

Customer Question

Would imposition of a quarterly formal work performance appraisal system,at director level, constitute a change of employment contract where no reference to any form of appraisal exists in the current contract. The results of the quarterly appraisals control the award of an end of year bonus payment
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What has the appraisal system been like so far and how long has it been in place for?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What has the appraisal system been like so far and how long has it been in place for?