75100385

Ben in 2008 i paid government incentive course known

Customer Question

hi ben in 2008 i paid for a government incentive course known as home inspector training. it was live in scotland and was part of energy assessments which are law now. the problem was when conservative came in they did a you turn on the whole scheme. now i initially paid out 6800 pounds for this course and did not get to finish as the training company went into liquidation. i paid by debit card and got no advice as to who to claim monies back. the creditors was hsbc who i banked with at the time so that would make me the creditor. i went into a branch 5 years later to ask where i stand and they mentioned a charge back which is 560days so i missed that but my argument is it was up to them as creditors to get in touch with me which they didn't and say they did not have to. i went through ombudsmen and they are very limited. i need some concrete ruling or act to claim my money back.......any ideas ben?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i would like the question to stand i will wait. after all i have waited 6 years to start the case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/