29905560

I was off work months with cancer about 2 weeks before

Customer Question

i was off work for 7 months with cancer about 2 weeks before I was due back I got a phone call from my area manager to tell me I was being moved to another store he said there was more staff and hours but there were two jobs that I wasn't trained up on and to be quite frank I was scared stiff I wasn't ask if I wanted to go I was told that I was going iv been with the company 11 yrs next month
iv been back 4 weeks now and I feel im doing well but last week I was told the store that im working in at the moment has been bought over as from November can this be done?
Expert:  taratill replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you saying that you have been told you will no longer have a job in November?