29905560

I have been in employment a little over a year. In Jan,

Customer Question

Hello, I have been in employment a little over a year. In Jan, I applied for an internal project management training - there were 700 people in the waiting list and I just got confirmation in August that I have managed to obtain a seat. My manager has said that I should cancel and my seat as this is not related to my role.My reasoning was 1) she approved the training 2) it is for career advancement. What should I do ?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you been told what would happen if you do not cancel?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have you been told what would happen if you do not cancel?