29905560

My daughter has been given a letter of instant dismissal stating

Customer Question

My daughter has been given a letter of instant dismissal stating the reason "for sub-standard work ".She has been a Q.S. for Persimmon Homes for 1 year only and because of an issue with the senior Q.S. about him putting the onus on her to resolve a matter over which she had no authority ,and one that was e-mailed directly to him to resolve ,working conditions became difficult for her ,a source of harassment ,and everything she completed for him from then on was regarded as "not up to my standard ".She had often asked him to detail exactly what it was that he wanted ,but no explanation or discussion was ever forthcoming ,and his answer was always the same -we pay you enough to do the work ,so you should know .She has received a letter inviting her, with a colleague or union representative, to the office on Friday for discussion- What would be the best course of action for her under these circumstances ?
Perssimon have no official union of their own and all employees who wish to become union members must do so independently ,-something my daughter did not do !!!!!!!
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was she given her contractual notice period?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes,4 weeks ,after she recieced her dissmissal letter.

What is she hoping to achieve in this situation?