29905560

Pernicious

Customer Question

pernicious
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain the situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to provide any more details as I have just read your terms and conditions and did not realise this is a public forum
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, whilst this is a public forum, you do not have to provide any details which you are not comfortable with so you can keep the detail to a minimum and I can still assist you based on that information. Also once we have finished I can lock the question for privacy and our consternation will be removed from the site. Do you wish to continue based on that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am sorry due to the time it has taken I have sought my information elsewhere. I would like a refund