29905560

I am the only person in our team not permitted to work from

Customer Question

I am the only person in our team not permitted to work from home and I have to take annual leave or unpaid leave for parental responsibilities i.e. doctors appointments or parents evening but my colleagues do not, I am the only team member of 2 years not put through any training for the role or my career, I was given an marked down score for end of year appraisal with no reason which impacted my bonus by half, the list goes on I have been sent back to my doctors on numerous times questioning sick notes, I am currently going to work although I was put on sick until next monday because I feel I will lose my job? please help I don't know what to do.
Laura
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
how long have you worked there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
company 3 years January, account 2 years in January
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im outsourced
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jo, are you writing back? I have been sat here for 10 mins looking at the screen with no indication if you are there and responding or not?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded.
However, this is clearly not my area so I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have not used this site before, what does that mean? will someone else just contact me now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wow!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and I had been asked to assist you with your question today. Can you please let me know how long you have worked there for? Also please note that we may not be able to post an immediate reply as we are not on here constantly but you will get a full response as soon as possible thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben, I am an outsourced employee, I have been with the company 3 years and on the account where I am having problems for 2 years in january
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you and could you please provide some more details of your employment situation. You say you are outsourced, do you mean it is like a secondment to a different employer?