29905560

I have working in contract months, I was offered the

Customer Question

I have working in contract for 5 months, I was offered the position at the interview and the Recruitment agent told me to cancel 5 other interviews I had lined up. She told me she asked the Company for a higher rate because of my qualifications. I had to sign up under an Umbrella company and I was not told I would have to pay my own Employer NI, Employer Pension, the Umbrella charges and that my holidays were incorporated in the rate she gave me. I have now found that I am only being 34% of what they are receiving from the company I work for and they do nothing for me. I have not been able to take holiday over the 5 months I have worked because I am left with no money and have not been able to afford to take 1 day off while they sit collecting money while I have worked so hard. What action can I take to claim for my work and fees they have collected?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did they state what rate you would be on when you started and are you receiving that?