29905560

There, Hope you can help. Acas have agreed that I have

Customer Question

Hi there,
Hope you can help. Acas have agreed that I have been constructively dismissed and we are and the conciliator has contacted my former employers. My employers have said that I have not been employed long enough to take them to tribunial.
I was on a fixed term contract season March-end October 2013
fixed term contract March-end October 2014
fixed term contract March-end November. I resigned in August 23rd.
During the second season I was asked to be supervisor in third season and employers paid for me to sit supervisors Food hygiene and manager had told me that I would be starting earlier in 2016.
My contract says that it doesn't count towards continual employment.
Do I have continuous employment, please?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So to clarify you had gaps of a few months between each contract?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - can you please confirm that you had gas of a few months between each contract?