29905560

What a complete mess this is over taking my life so many

Customer Question

what a complete mess this is over taking my life so many changes they don't believe my Annual reviews and contract and RTWI have any relavence to my meeting
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was speaking with you on Tuesday please call me ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that's fine
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, so as mentioned there are circumstances when an employee may be entitled to leave with immediate effect and without honouring their notice period. This occurs when an employer has committed a serious breach of contract first. The whole contract, including the notice periods, then becomes immediately void and the employee would be treated as being 'constructively dismissed'. So if there are reasons to believe the employer has acted in breach of contract, whether a breach of an express contractual term, or other breaches such as bullying, exposing the employee to unreasonable stress, discriminating against them, etc this reason can be relied on in order to leave with immediate effect. In your resignation letter you would say that you are considering yourself as having been constructively dismissed, list the reasons why and state that you are leaving with immediate effect. If you decide to take it further to ACAS, then you can start the conciliation service here: https://ec.acas.org.uk/Submission/SingleClaimantPage You need to do this within 3 months of leaving. Best of luck