29905560

It has come to our attention during a recent accounts audit

Customer Question

It has come to our attention during a recent accounts audit at Xxxx that we have been undercharging The company for the temporary placement of Bob in the role of xxx
The agreed daily rate for Bob was £180 per day (equivalent to £24.00 per hour including agency fees and employers and employees contributions).
However it has been bought to our attention that We have been charging the sum of £20.37 per hour (equivalent to £152.78 per day).
Therefore we would like to request a purchase order number for the sum of £2492.00 to reflect the amount undercharged – see breakdown below:
Start Date: 23rd June 2015
Hours worked to 13th November 2015: 686.5hrs
Hourly rate difference: £3.63
Total some £2492.00 +vat
Upon payment of the sum above We will then clear the funds to Bob to reflect the correct pay rate.
Also please note that going forward the correct invoice rate from Us will be reflected on all new invoices will be for the sum of £24 per hour.
If you have any queries on this issue please do not hesitate to contact myself.
The above email was from the managing partner at the recruitment firm to my finance director and CFO. The finance director stated )165 was what she agreed with the recruiting firm
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your query about this please?