29905560

If i accept demotion can i still take the case to a tribunal

Hello again, to take the case to a tribunal you would need to have your employment terminated. This would be either by resigning or being dismissed. If you refuse the demotion and get dismissed you could claim unfair dismissal in the tribunal. If you accept the demotion you will have to resign immediately and make a claim for constructive dismissal in the tribunal. So yes, it is possible to accept the demotion and still claim but you will need to resign from your employment to do so. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you