29905560

My son resigned his position within an IT company because he

Customer Question

My son resigned his position within an IT company because he was being bullied by the HR Manager/Sales Manager. He has since started working for himself and he has been contacted by one of the Clients from his old company and is doing sub contract work for them. He has now had a letter from his old company saying that he is in breach of his contract of employment and if he does not stop he legal action will be taken. As the Client initiated contact my son thought he was ok in doing it??
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did he have specific contractual restrictions preventing him from doing that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry its too long to type and I thought this was free I didn't expect to have to pay £38!! then an additional £38 to talk to you either. Not really free as you advertise
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
The phone call option is just an additional service should you wish to use it. However, the written advice is not free I'm afraid, not sure why you thought this was a free service. So let me know if you want to proceed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to proceed thank you, I 'googled' free half hour legal advice and your website was at the tip that's why I thought it was free.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
No sorry, best of luck in your search though
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel everything including my payment as the advert on Google was 'Free' and this turned out not to be.