29905560

I have received a letter calling me investigating

I have received a letter calling me for an investigating interview for an alleged misconduct filed by my manager against me. I have the letter and I have drafted the reply. I am hoping I can find a solicitor who can review my reply and can suggest possible options.
Hello are you able to attach it here please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it alright to mention the name of the organisationor would I have to delete it before sending it to you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here you go.. I have attached it here. I have changed some of the names.
Thank you leave it with me please and I will get back to you with my comments. Due to workload it may not be until the morning. Thanks for your patience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No problems. Thanks
Many thanks for your patience. So I have reviewed the information you have provided. The first thing you should note is that an investigatory meeting is just the first step of a potential disciplinary process and there is no indication of guilt at this stage. It is just a fact finding exercise where they will try and establosh what happened and if there is enough to take it to the next step, which is a formal disciplinary. Should it go that way you will have a formal chance to defend yourself and appeal any outcome.
Looking at your response, obviously being a neutral party, it is very comprehensive and directly answers the allegations made against you. So i am satisfied that you have made a strong attempt to dispute what has been alleged and this is a good starting point. This letter will be used in the investigatory but expect to also be asked direct questions in addition to that so the employer may have further queries around this that they would want answered.
From what they have alleged, i would not say that this is serious enough to amount to gross misconduct justifying dismissal so i would hope it does not go that far. Of course i cannot predict what the employers intentions are but whatever the outcome, you have the right to appeal it and if necessary even challenge it by making a claim at tribunal.
I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you