29905560

I need to respond , Complete and submit an ET3 response form.

Customer Question

I need to respond , Complete and submit an ET3 response form. I have written my statement. I need my statement to be written in a legal way.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ben,I need to respond to a ET3 form.
I have my statement written in full and I need it to be rewritten by a solicitor.
Can you help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please reply..
Hello sorry my connection dropped earlier. How long is the statement. Please note that any such lengthy drafting will be classed as an additional service so will have to be charged separately. Once I know how long it is I can give you a quote for the work. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
3930 words but you have to add the case law e.t.c.
I am afraid i wont be able to do that here, this is a Q&A site, not really a place where we can research full case law for an ET3 as the time taken would not justify the costs so you are best advised to seek personal legal advice. I will however open up the question to all other lawyers on here in case someone is happy to take it on
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.