75100385

I have been working company years overall but

Customer Question

I have been working for this company for 13 years overall but was dismissed dispite evidence of my renewal of documentation with the uk border and adding to this letters from my lawyers which mentioned they are acting for me and without my holiday entitlement . The sad thing i appeal against the decision letter was ignored and they did not respect the deadline of my appeal ,i went but until now still waiting from a response from the appeal hearing which was supposed to be given 10 days ago but still i have not heard from them
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have contacted acas already and was assigned a conciliator ,he has been working on the case for more than 3 weeks and nothing from him as well
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 months ago.
Hello, what would you likemto know about this specifically, what are the queries you need answering?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I need to know do they have the right to dismissed me ?
And with the documentation of the uk border which states i am covered for 6 months and i have the right to work until a decision is given regarding my case are they abiding by the law for not respecting this part of the law.
don't they need to consider the lenght of years i have worked with them before taking this decision that is affected my children lives and i ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.
I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok i am going to wait until you find the right person
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
When were you dismissed please?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have paid £32 already and no one has answered my question and you expect me to paid £40 .So to what use was the first amount i paid since no one replied to my request
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was dismissed on the 26 th october 2015
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
There is no law saying how quick they must do it. But you have 3 months less 1 day to bring a claim at an Employment Tribunal.
But they should do it soon because you dont want to lose your right to appeal to Tribunal
I would suggest you do this now to prevent your claim being out of time.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/