29905560

If a carer has been absent from her current job month,

If a carer has been absent from her current job for a month, though she has been working in another care Home and now would like to go on bank. Does she need to apply to go on bank staff and have new DBS done. I sent her a letter when she started the new job to ask whether she would like her current job with me as primary or secondary, she did not reply.
I feel due to the absence she needs to apply as bank staff and have DBS done again. Am I right. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me how long she has been with you and when did she obtain her DBS please.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello can you tell me what level of DBS she has please.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, she does not automatically need a new DBS unless the previous one had expired or you had concerns about her criminal history and believe she may have been exposed to something during her absence. So you can check to see how long her previous check was valid for and if it has expired, you can request that she undertakes a new one before she starts the new job. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.