29905560

I have been the victim of malicious calls which I suspected

Customer Question

I have been the victim of malicious calls which I suspected were from a former colleague who I did not get on with. I reported it to the police with the name of the former colleague. I told 2 of my line managers. One of them repeatedly kept asking me for updates. At one stage to try to get him off my back, I told him I had taken legal advice. That was not true. He has found out that I didn't and I have been sacked for saying that. Is there anything I can do?
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. How long did you work for your employer and when were you dismissed?