29905560

I would like to talk back to ben jones when he is next

Customer Question

I would like to talk back to ben jones when he is next available please I don't mind waiting
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, what clarification do you require please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have provided my telephone number and agree to the cost of £38 being deducted from my account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am anxious as letter received 2 weeks ago surprised me as it stated IF THE OUTCOME IS GROSS MISCONDUCT THEN SUMMARILY DISMISSAL IS AN OPTION, up until then I was of the belief that the outcome would be for misconduct, which did not include possible summarily dismissal, no one ever explained that to me.
can you confirm if the employer should have catergorised the alleged offence at the investigation stage, the initial letter I received October 2014 informing me that i was to be disciplined stated MISCONDUCT,
it seems unfair that they can later on decide if it is misconduct or gross misconduct. please can you advise
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, can you please let me know how long you have worked there for?