29905560

I have been working where I work years, now they want

Customer Question

I have been working where I work for 10 years, now they want to put me on capability stage 1. I had 2 operations, and with one I had the health and safety officer come in and assess me the made a number of reasonable adjustments to where I work they i effort have been taken away. I work very Wednesday evening I was told in six days I wouldn't be working on Wednesday evenings no letter was given to me.I saw a letter where they said they don't'want National Probation Staff working overtime although I had been working for approximately 8 years only missing when I was ill even 2 weeks ago I was phoned to come in and work Wednesday night although I was on annual leave. I don't get paid for Wednesdays when I'm sick or or on annual leave, I have never had to sign a contract. My blood pressure was dangerously high. I don't know what to do please help if you can.
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Do you have a long term illness which is causing the absence? If so can you tell me a bit more about the nature of the illness?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was off work just over a year ago , I was having women's problem and had to have my womb taken out. Last year they found lumps in my through and I had to have surgery. I'm always hot and need to be beside an open window or have at least the fan on.Or go outside for fresh air.
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
So are they starting capability proceedings regarding the your absences? and are you saying that they are also removing your right to overtime on Wednesday Evenings?
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.
Hello Annette, would you still like help with this?