Experience:  30 years experience as a solicitor.
31090051

Husband had an accident at work...

Customer Question

hi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my husband worked in the Chinese supermarket supplier as the driver had an accident during them carry injured his spine by 28 weeks the employer paid my husband satuory sick pay then my husband was receiving employment and support allowance for a year
with effect from 02.01.2016 my husband wrote a letter to the employer is willing to return to work but the employer does not want to embrace the constantly sends us the list and asks for medical reports insight into the medical histories and disposes us from week to week and we have no livelihood employer lest husband will release in August alone Help please
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Has your husband been cleared to go back to work by his doctor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of course, we sent a report from a specialist who contained the necessary information which the husband can do if meters can walk how many degrees can overcome and that is not suitable to the previous position because the medications which medicines and what are their side effects employer replied that he wanted authorization to GP
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
So he is asking the employer to give him a different job, or adjustments to the existing job?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so my husband asked for a return to work in any position
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
beter phone number is01315527024
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok no problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please tell me what can I do about this situation because the employer inadvertently release the husband because he has to withdraw severance and coins for the holiday and wants lest my husband quit his job alone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what my husband is right and what can he do in this situation